Allegheny Door Enterprises Welcomes New Sales Representative, Benjamin Snell
Beaver Falls, PA, November 2021 – Allegheny Door Enterprises, a branch of Door Services Corporation, is happy to announce and welcome Benjamin Snell as the office’s new Sales Representative for Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Benjamin comes to Allegheny Door with decades of experience in the door industry! He has worked for companies such as BEA, Dormakaba and most recently Won-Door which was acquired by Horton Automatics.
Matt Day, General Manager of Door Services Corporation northeast branches, comments,
“We are extremely excited to have Ben Snell on the Door Services team to lead sales growth for our Alleghany branch. Ben brings over 20 years of experience and knowledge in various facets of the door industry. We are confident that with Ben’s drive and work ethic, together, while partnering with our already strong Alleghany team members, he will be able to grow our customer base and expand our footprint in this opportunistic region.”
New hire, Benjamin Snell comments,
“I’m very excited to be working with such a great team. I’m eager to make new connections in Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia while staying in touch with my existing networks. In being so connected to this industry, I see a great future ahead with Allegheny Door.”
Over the next several weeks, Ben is gaining a deeper understanding of the sales processes and operations at Allegheny Door. Don’t hesitate to reach out to him for your automatic door needs! Visit our website, www.alleghenydoor.com for more information.
Media Contact: Krista Rivers, Marketing Specialist /firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expert partner for pedestrian door service and installation, our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are a member of the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers. Our AAADM certified technicians have over 50 years of product knowledge. We service and repair all doors and windows models of all automatic door manufacturers.
24/7 emergency service is available to meet your after hour needs in our designated coverage areas:
- Advanced Door Automation services North Carolina and east to the coastal regions
- Advanced Door Service services Eastern Pennsylvania, Virginia, Northern Georgia, DC and Baltimore
- Keystone Automatic Door Enterprises services Northern Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Door Enterprises services Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Automatic Door Enterprises services Lansdale, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas
- Del-Mar Door Service services Delaware
- Door Controls services Louisiana
- Eastern Door Service services greater New Jersey area
- Texas Access Controls services Dallas, Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi, Texas areas
- Horton Automatics of Ontario services Ottawa Valley and Southern Ontario, Canada